Meet the current Fellows!

08 November 2017

Professional Fellows on Hawaii - best place for networking


    Professional Fellowship Program (PFP) appeared to be a particularly appealing program for me because I knew for sure that I would have accelerated professional development through the PFP experience.
    It makes a strong focus on leadership development, with exposure to successful cross-sector leaders and opportunities to work in a field I was interested in and could not access on my own. The best part of the PFP was and remain to be the strong sense of support from the coordinators at International Hospitality Center and American Councils and other fellows. It was great to immediately have a group of people wanting to help me be successful.

    Apart from that, I had a rock-star team at the Better Business Bureau Hawai‘i (BBB). At the BBB, I got to work closely with the most diverse and astonishing set of peers from around the world. It really opened my mind to the opportunities without being bogged down by borders or professional restrictions. During the internship, I had a very interesting and challenging topics to explore. Every day I got valuable insights and best practice for implementing my project - expanding the Ukrainian Network of Integrity and Compliance.
    As a cherry to the pie, I had a truly great and supportive host family, a location with amazing places at Hawai‘i and with the best views on the ocean I have ever had in my life.
    The PFP network appeared to be robust, diverse and globally connected community. No doubts, the PFP is a great social experience (for its diversity and international exposure) along with being an excellent program from a professional standpoint. In this smaller, connected world, it is critical that leaders view the world as a whole, and think and act both locally and globally. These aspects of the PFP culture is very powerful and valuable in the 21st century.
Tatiana Kheruvimova

No comments:

Post a Comment